I've seen my share of CV’s and application forms when recruiting for trainer positions and quite honestly many of them simply made me shake my head in despair!
In this course, we will take a step-by-step approach to creating the right path towards getting you noticed and invited to interviews.
Because each module builds on the last, you should aim to complete the necessary personal work before you move on to give you the best opportunity to create a successful path. Here’s a bit more about each chapter:
- Your Training Path: Focusing on your ideal training role, and what you need to do to succeed in it
- Your Career Stakeholders: Work out who can help you achieve your training path and how to approach them
- Training without the title of Trainer:Focusing on gaining training experience prior to actually having an official job role
- An introduction to delivery skills:As you start to gain opportunities to train, being aware of some simple do’s and don’ts early on can really help
- How to get invited to interviews: What to look for in job adverts. What recruiters are really looking for and the best ways to apply for Training roles
- Continuous Professional Development: How to keep track of all your experience now and in the future.
Remember to complete the previous section before you move on. It will really help you put everything into place.
Want to see if the style and knowledge is right for you?
Why not try out the TRIAL section on 'YOUR TRAINING PATH'?
- Welcome to the PATH course FREE PREVIEW
- Welcome Questions
- Welcome to Identifying your Ideal Training Role FREE PREVIEW
- Your Ideal Training Role WORKSHEET
- Planner WORKSHEET
- Identifying your Ideal Training Role FREE PREVIEW
- Exploring Your Ideal Training Role FREE PREVIEW
- Focusing on Your Ideal Training Role FREE PREVIEW
- Comparing the Attributes of Your Ideal Training Role FREE PREVIEW
- Prioritising Your Focus to Achieve Your Ideal Training Role FREE PREVIEW
- Planning Your Ideal Training Role FREE PREVIEW
- Welcome to Your Career Stakeholders
- Your career Stakeholder WORKSHEET
- Who Are Your career Stakeholders?
- Mapping Out Your Career Stakeholders
- Understanding Your Career Stakeholders
- Engaging With your Career Stakeholders
- Welcome to Training Without the Title of Trainer
- Training Without the Title of Trainer WORKSHEET
- Identifying Training Activities Part One
- Identifying Training Activities Part Two
- Influencing managers worksheet
- Influencing Managers to Allow Training Activities
- Get Training
- Welcome to Introduction to Delivery Skills
- An Introduction to Delivery Skills WORKSHEET
- Clarifying Purpose
- You had me at 'Hello!'
- Pitch Perfect
- Clear Content
- Audience Participation
- Dealing with Challenges
- Setting Up and Debriefing Activities
- Gauging Learning
- Finishing with a Full Stop
- Welcome to How to get invited to Training interviews
- How to get invited to a Training interview WORKSHEET
- Your Digital Tattoo
- Start Before You're Ready
- Deciphering Training Job Roles. AN OVERVIEW
- Deciphering Training Job Roles. EXAMPLE ONE
- Deciphering Training Job Roles. EXAMPLE TWO
- Applying for as Training Role
- Following up
- What Next? Welcome
- What next? Worksheet
- Thanks but no thanks
- Invitation to an Interview
- CPD and next steps
- CPD Log Template
- CPD example